Our trending stories last week included stories about the best places to retire and grow old, PPACA open enrollment nightmares and an article about surviving the next stock market crash.
1. The 10 best states to grow old: To be considered among the best states to grow old, senior citizens had to have relatively strong income security.
2. This is the No. 1 country in the world for retirement security: Europe is looking better and better in terms of retirement security and overall quality of life.
3. 10 states where the Supreme Court may help short-term health sales: The death of the PPACA premium subsidy could create new markets for gap-filler products.
4. The top 5 priorities for life insurers in 2015: Expect to see more simplified and consumer-friendly products, including annuities tailored to young workers looking to build a nest egg.
5. Form 1095-C: PPACA employer reporting demons: The little monsters lurking in the paperwork could jump on your back in early 2016.