Our trending stories last week included a Super Bowl marketing preview, a major Medicare announcement and a look at how life distribution might change in the very near future.
1. 10 Super Bowl XLIX TV ads to watch for: With 110 million viewers expected to tune in to the Super Bowl, the best marketers in the world are pulling out all the stops.
2. Here’s why half of financial executives say Google or Amazon could change the way we buy life insurance: Will a tech giant start selling life insurance? Probably. And it might just be a good thing.
3. 8 ways to be more productive when working from home: A Harvard study showed that the performance of home-workers went up 13 percent compared to those who kept going to the office as usual. Here’s how to get more done in less time.
4. The 10 worst states for 401(k) performance: The southeast takes the cake for number of states with the worst performing 401(k) plans.
5. 34 ways to sell an annuity: Annuities aren’t right for every situation, but they are right for more situations than many people think.