What You Need to Know
- Senior Security Benefits generated about $100 million in paid premium revenue in 2020.
- The Leazer Group generated $60 million in life insurance premium revenue.
- Integrity Marketing has relationships with 375,000 agents.
Integrity Marketing Group has announced at least three new deals this month.
The Dallas-based insurance distributor has:
- Agreed to acquire Senior Security Benefits, a life and health independent marketing organization (IMO) based in Fort Worth, Texas.
- Acquired The Leazer Group, a life and health IMO based in Raleigh North Carolina.
- Acquired Michael O’Brien Insurance Agency, a life and health IMO based on Mayfield, New York.
Integrity Marketing is a Dallas-based company that’s been growing rapidly through acquisitions. It has ties to 375,000 agents, and those agents could generate about $7 billion in sales this year.
Senior Security Benefits was founded in 2000. It now has relationships with about 20,000 agents and 125,000 U.S. consumers.
The firm’s agents placed about $100 million in paid premiums in 2020, according to Integrity Marketing.
Gaylan Hendricks, the firm’s CEO, and two other firm executives will become Integrity Marketing managing partners.