What You Need to Know
- One of the firms Integrity Marketing acquired, Stateline Senior Services, was founded in 1983.
- Simplicity’s is getting a financial planning firm based in St. Louis.
- Renaissance Life went shopping in Utah.
Integrity Marketing has announced a flurry of four independent marketing organizations (IMOs) in recent weeks.
Marketing is a Dallas-based life insurance, annuity and health insurance distribution that has been growing rapidly through acquisitions.
The IMOs acquired are:
- Stateline Senior Services of Somers, Connecticut, which was founded in 1983.
- The Fitz Group, an Addison, Texas-based life and annuity seller that was founded in 2004.
- Golden State Insurance Agency of Carlsbad, California, which was founded in 2011.
- Modern District Financial of Traverse City, Michigan, which was also founded in 2011.
Integrity Marketing did not say how much it paid for the IMOs.
Simplicity and Sinclair
The Simplicity Group has acquired Sinclair Financial Solutions.
What Your Peers Are Reading
Simplicity is a 4-year-old financial services distributor based in Summit, New Jersey.
Sinclair is a financial products distributor with headquarters in St. Louis.
Erin Sinclair and Donald Schneider, the owners of Sinclair, will become partners at Simplicity, Simplicity says.
Renaissance Life and Dentist Direct
Renaissance Life & Health Insurance Co. of America has agreed to acquire Dentist Direct.
Renaissance Life is an Indianapolis-based issuer of dental, vision, life and disability coverage.