We’re pleased to present the Class of 2021 LUMINARIES in the Executive Leadership and Dealmaking & Growth categories. This pioneering awards program honors individuals and firms driving the wealth, investment and retirement industry forward.
Please see the following features and profiles of this year’s inaugural LUMINARIES:
- Honorees in All LUMINARIES Categories: 2021
- Meet the Winners: LUMINARIES in Dealmaking & Growth, 2021
- Meet the Winners: LUMINARIES in Executive Leadership, 2021 — People
- Meet the Winners: LUMINARIES in Executive Leadership, 2021 — Firms
- Meet the Winners: LUMINARIES in Executive Leadership, 2021 — Products, Programs & Services
This year’s LUMINARIES were selected by a distinguished and diverse panel of judges from across the advice industry, as well by our editorial team. Their stories are being told in print and online at ThinkAdvisor.com in features, interviews, podcasts and other coverage. (We highlighted winners in Diversity & Inclusion and Thought Leadership & Education in our September issue.)
All members of the Class of 2021 LUMINARIES will be recognized onstage at the program’s inaugural awards dinner — set to take place Nov. 9 at the Mandarin Oriental in New York.
Mark Tibergien, one of the LUMINARIES judges, says acknowledging excellence in executive leadership is about shining a spotlight on “those who make a true impact” in financial services, which can “profoundly affect how this business is viewed” by clients, prospects and the general public.