We’re pleased to present the first winners of our new, pioneering recognition program: the LUMINARIES. The program’s Class of 2021 members are being honored for the dynamic and inclusive ways they are driving the financial services industry forward.
Please see the following features and profiles of this year’s inaugural LUMINARIES:
- Honorees in All LUMINARIES Categories: 2021
- LUMINARIES Class of 2021: Diversity & Inclusion Honorees
- LUMINARIES Class of 2021: Thought Leadership — People
- LUMINARIES Class of 2021: Thought Leadership — Firms
- LUMINARIES Class of 2021: Thought Leadership — Programs, Products & Services
An evolution of our Broker-Dealers of the Year awards, the LUMINARIES program shines a spotlight on how the top-performing industry participants are producing meaningful results in the areas that matter most to advisors, rather than emphasizing asset levels, rankings or the latest industry buzz.
In addition to financial advisors, the following organizations are being recognized by the program: asset/portfolio management firms; broker-dealers; clearing/custodial firms; consulting firms; corporate RIAs; fintech firms; partnerships; retirement product companies; retirement planning firms; RIA firms/IAR teams; and TAMP platforms & providers. We’re grateful for the 2021 participants in this empowering new recognition program, which promises to shape industry conversations this year and beyond.