Orion Advisor Solutions has strengthened its partnership with BlackRock by adding more than 50 new BlackRock investment strategies to Communities, Orion’s model marketplace, and through Orion Portfolio Solutions, its turnkey asset management program.
The additions provide Orion’s platform with a “greater and more diverse range” of BlackRock model portfolios that Orion says are “designed to fit the unique needs and priorities of individual investors.”
Included are the following portfolio families, each comprising a spectrum of models from conservative to aggressive allocations:
- BlackRock Target Allocation ESG ETF Portfolios (Communities and OPS)
- BlackRock Target Allocation ETF Portfolios (Communities and OPS)
- BlackRock Target Allocation Tax-Aware ETF Portfolios (Communities and OPS)
- BlackRock Multi-Asset Income MF/ETF Portfolios (Communities and OPS)
- BlackRock Multi-Asset Income MF/ETF Tax Aware Portfolios (Communities and OPS)
- BlackRock Multi-Asset Income Multi-Manager Portfolios (Communities)
- BlackRock Target Income ETF Portfolios (Communities)
- BlackRock Target Allocation Multi-Manager ETF Portfolios (Communities)
- BlackRock GA Selects Portfolios (Communities)
- BlackRock GA Selects Tax-Aware Portfolios (Communities)
- BlackRock Long Horizon MF Portfolios (Communities)
State Street Expands ESG Lineup
State Street Global Advisors has launched the SPDR Bloomberg SASB Corporate Bond ESG Select ETF (RBND), which has a 0.12% expense ratio.
The ETF was developed to meet the demand for core fixed income environmental, social and governance-aware exposure, providing access to U.S. dollar-denominated investment grade corporate bonds, the firm says. It seeks to track the Bloomberg SASB US Corporate ESG Ex-Controversies Select Index.
Separately, State Street announced the launch of State Street MediaStats Central Bank Indicators and State Street MediaStats Thematic Indicators, providing quantitative investment insights derived from digital media.
Direxion Introduces Moonshot ETF
Direxion launched the Direxion Moonshot Innovators ETF (MOON), which invests in 50 early-stage companies and has an expense ratio of 0.65%.
MOON tracks the S&P Kensho Moonshots Index, which measures the performance of 50 U.S.-listed companies with the highest Early-Stage Composite Innovation Score, subject to market capitalization and liquidity criteria.
Top holdings in the Index represent a mix of mid-cap and small-cap companies across a variety of moonshot objectives and progressive themes. Each holding falls into thematic subsectors that include autonomous vehicles, clean technology and genetic engineering.