J.P. Morgan Asset Management’s Morgan Money liquidity management platform is now available to users of the software company SAP’s Treasury Management platform.
Morgan Money is leveraging the SAP Cloud Platform, JPMorgan said Wednesday, noting SAP Treasury Management offers customers real-time cash visibility and allows them to improve liquidity and lower risk.
“The agreement will enable SAP’s substantial Treasury Management customer base to directly access Morgan Money, delivering a real-time dashboard to invest, a single access point for operations, and enhanced risk management controls,” according to Paul Przybylski, head of product strategy for global liquidity at J.P. Morgan Asset Management.
Morgan Money is a multi-currency, open-architecture trading and risk management platform that launched in 2019 and was “designed to deliver a seamless customer experience, centered on operational efficiency, end-to-end system integration, and effective controls to allow customers to invest when, where and how they want — securely,” according to JPMorgan.
New RIA in a Box Software Targets Private Fund Advisors
RIA in a Box launched the Private Fund Platform to address what it says are the unique regulatory requirements faced by private fund advisors including venture capital, private equity and hedge fund managers.
The new private fund platform provides tools to manage and automate private fund advisors’ compliance processes and streamline regulatory filings, saving them time and money while “providing them reassurance they are meeting all compliance requirements,” RIA in a Box said. The platform is targeted at Securities and Exchange Commission-registered private fund advisors and exempt reporting advisors.
Fund managers using the new platform will gain access to tools to help them meet their compliance requirements, as well as a team of experienced private fund compliance consultants, it said.
Platform capabilities include:
- An online module that helps streamline the information gathering process to facilitate required Form PF filings;
- an online tool enabling private fund advisors to more easily review limited partner information and initiate required Blue Sky or Form D Filings;
- the ability to review and document specific private fund advisor compliance risks areas as identified in the recent SEC risk alert to help implement any necessary compliance program changes;
- an overview of the funds managed by the advisor as disclosed on the advisor’s Form ADV, including detailed information and relevant compliance alerts for each fund;
- a tailored compliance manual that can be created for private fund advisors via a team of compliance consultants with extensive private fund compliance experience.
Refinitiv Brings Enhanced Scale to AssetMark Platform
Financial market data and software provider Refinitiv says it’s bringing added resources, scale and innovation to AssetMark through the Refinitiv BETA platform as part of a new collaboration between the companies.
The collaboration was designed to “meet the ever-changing needs” of financial advisors and their clients, the firms said, adding it will “enable an improved client experience and technology to drive scale” for AssetMark and its clients.
iPipeline Buys IFS
Roper Technologies subsidiary iPipeline said it acquired IFS (Impact Financial Systems), a provider of service request automation solutions for client onboarding, asset movement, maintenance and advisor transitions.
The acquisition “enables iPipeline to further simplify and automate business activities and increase efficiency” for advisors working at RIAs, broker-dealers and other financial institutions, iPipeline said.
As part of the deal, Tim Parsons, IFS CEO and president, will be joining iPipeline’s team, it said. Financial terms of the transaction were not provided.