RBC Wealth Management says it has recruited a nine-person team from UBS to its Denver complex, following a series of virtual recruiting visits tied to the coronavirus. The group has four veteran advisors, who each spent at least five years at the wirehouse.
The team, Northern Colorado Wealth Management Group of Fort Collins, comes to RBC with about $600 million in client assets. It includes:
- Jason P. Burkett, CFP, senior vice president, with 15 years of industry experience;
- Lance P. Crossett, senior vice president, who has 27 years of in the business;
- Scott T. Baker, senior vice president, with 39 years of experience;
- Donald “Tack” Baker, CFP, vice president, who has been in the business for 38 years;
- Kyle R. Danford, associate financial advisor;
- Cindy A. Motiff, senior financial associate;
- Nicole Jernigan, senior registered client associate;
- Wendy K. Tjelmeland, senior registered client associate; and
- Austin J. Schuler, CFP, registered client associate
“We didn’t need to physically travel to see that RBC was the ideal place to move our practice,” according to Burkett. “The reputation of the organization and strong platform will allow us to deliver for our clients on day one.”
RBC says that the shelter-in-place restrictions have “not slowed” its recruiting pace.