In episode No. 14 of Human Capital, we talk with Andy Friedman, founder and principal of The Washington Update. Friedman is a longtime political analyst who’s also the former tax counsel to Major League Baseball, the National Football League, the National Basketball Association and the National Hockey League.
Listen in as Friedman talks about the timing of the next stimulus bill, which is being dubbed CARES 2, and details which tax provisions could likely make it into the package. Friedman also talks about what’s “heating up” in U.S.-China relations and where he sees President Trump’s battle with governors in reopening the economy ultimately ending up.
— More Human Capital Podcasts:
- NASAA’s Gerold Outlines COVID-19 Frauds, Enforcement Measures
- ERISA Expert Fred Reish on Market Volatility, Stimulus Plan
- Ed Slott Tackles Thorniest Secure Act Provisions
- Brian Hamburger Details Critical Aspects of SEC’s 2020 Exam Priorities
- Investor Advocate Barbara Roper Doesn’t Mince Words on SEC Rules
- Ric Edelman on Social Security Crisis, SEC’s Crypto Fail