The five new features on the Envestnet Advisor Analytics platform will include:
- Enterprise Advisor Analytics: Practice-level dashboards that show fees and account performance, peer benchmarking analysis and predictive analytics;
- RIA Analytics: Practice-level analytics and peer benchmarking analysis;
- RIA Pulse (Live): A weekly aggregated market snapshot with peer RIA activity, product trends and seasonal market shifts;
- Platform Integration: By combining platform insights with third-party data feeds, advisors will view fee and performance comparisons; and
- LifeYield TaxEfficient Score Dashboards: Tied to Envestnet | Yodlee, advisors will have access to insights to help clients manage tax-smart investment portfolios.
“With this new suite of advisor tools, we are moving from 0 to 100 miles per hour in empowering advisors to make more informed recommendations to help clients achieve financial security and success,” said Frank Coates, executive managing director of Envestnet | Yodlee, in a statement. “We’re making it easier for advisors to manage their practices by providing actionable and digestible insights in a way that’s as simple as interacting with an Excel file, widget and weekly newsletter.”
— Check out Envestnet CEO Compares Advisors to Churchill on ThinkAdvisor.