Everyone wants to be a winner. Here’s a list of 29 things a winner never does (and neither should you).
1. Winners don’t make excuses for their mistakes. They learn and grow.
2. Winners don’t whine when things don’t go their way. They work on figuring it out.
3. Winners don’t copy what other people are doing to be successful. They do their own thing.
4. Winners don’t stay down on the ground when they fall. They come back stronger.
5. Winners don’t shirk from the hard work that success demands. They sweat, fight and bleed.
6. Winners don’t adopt the thinking of the status quo. They think for themselves.
7. Winners don’t ignore their own weaknesses and bad habits. They fix them.
8. Winners don’t pretend they’re perfect. They’re maniacally focused on improving.
9. Winners don’t look down on others who aren’t winners. They push them toward greater achievement.
10. Winners don’t overlook the details that drive better results. They are deliberate about being better.
11. Winners don’t care that other people aren’t encouraging them. They find inner motivation.
12. Winners don’t spend time correcting everyone else’s perceptions about them. They focus on being awesome.
13. Winners don’t run faster than their support team can keep up. They’re team players.
14. Winners don’t let money make them arrogant or take stupid risks. They stay financially disciplined. 15. Winners don’t complain about things that are outside their control. They focus on action.
16. Winners don’t waste their time doing things that don’t matter. They prioritize how they expend their energy.