Great news: An Insured Retirement Institute report found widespread improvement on advisor websites and resources. From product information, sales and marketing tips, the need for innovative and comprehensive advisor websites is definitely on the rise. These statistics from the report detail the progression of advisor websites:
- Advisor sales resources rose 18 percent.
- Advisor product information and marketing rose 13 percent.
The report also found advisor websites and resources are revamping their look and overall strategy. In order to serve your current and prospective clients, network with fellow advisors, and continue to be an expert, you must keep your resources fresh and progressive. Take a look at these findings that outline ways advisors are updating their websites:
- Upgraded detail and level of transparency offered on both variable and fixed annuity product information pages with a focus on suitability and fees.
- Upgraded size and quality of advisor sales resource libraries, expanded availability of prospecting and business-building materials with a greater emphasis on growing client relationships.
- Advisor website revamps including design, usability and navigation.
- Improvement on advisor sales tools and advisor literature ordering systems categories.
Take a few tips from the list above and research other advisor websites. You can find great financial resources online that can help you build your website, increase your client base and your revenue stream.