Use these 10 tips to kick-start a new outlook and motivation for yourself and your staff.
1. Create and maintain interest. Encourage questions and discussion. Use variety and involve learners in the delivery.
2. Focus training content on practical applications.
3. Give recognition, encouragement and approval. Showing your appreciation and acknowledgment increases motivation.
4. Foster wholesome competition. Enable learners to measure their own performance. Good-natured competition among team members can drive performance to a higher level.
5. Get excited. Attitudes are contagious.
6. Establish long-range objectives. Illustrate how the training pays off in the long run.