A nine-member Morgan Stanley team working with $625 million of client assets has moved to RBC Wealth Management in Princeton, New Jersey.
Martin Wealth Management Group — which includes four advisors from three generations — focuses on holistic financial planning and asset management for individuals with special needs, structured settlements for clients involved in personal injury and wrongful death cases, and assisting landowners with land preservation.
“Our team is committed to helping our clients thrive, no matter their situation. When looking to move our business, it was important to us to find a firm that shares our driving principle of superior client service. We found that in RBC,” according to Wade Martin, who has 32 years in the business — 10 years at Morgan Stanley and the prior 22 at UBS.
The team includes:
- Wade Martin, Managing Director – Financial Advisor
- Arthur Martin, Senior Financial Associate
- Brett Scharf, Associate Vice President – Financial Advisor
- Zach Martin, Associate Vice President – Financial Advisor
- Allison DeLay, Senior Business Associate
- Maria Gaspari, Investment Associate
- Brianna Clater, Client Associate
- Noah Wiegand, Investment Associate
- Leah Zikoski, Investment Associate
“They are well-respected in the area both for their successful wealth management practice and commitment to giving back to the community — which makes them a perfect fit for our firm,” said Scott Ceniccola, director of RBC’s Philadelphia complex, in a statement. “We are thrilled to welcome them to the RBC team in Princeton.”
RBC Wealth currently has about $414 billion in total client assets and more than 2,000 financial advisors.
— Check out $1.4B Merrill Team Jumps to RBC Wealth on ThinkAdvisor.