With the coronavirus pandemic fueling a neck-snapping dive in the markets, followed by a head-scratching “recovery,” the only thing certain about the course of investing is uncertainty.
So to help advisors and investors navigate this unprecedented rocky road, ThinkAdvisor has partnered with Voya and Eaton Vance to produce three webcasts for what we’re calling Volatility Week.
Register now for these free webinars, and listen in to any or all three webcasts, May 26-28 at 2:00 EST:
- May 26: Charting a Course for the High Yield Recovery
- May 27: How to Help Clients Invest & Retire in Volatile Times
- May 28: Coronavirus & Corporate Credit: Charting a Course With Senior Loans
Some of the guest speakers will be:
- Michael Finke, Ph.D., CFP| Professor of Wealth Management | The American College of Financial Services
- David M. Blanchett, Ph.D., CFA CFP| Head of Retirement Research, Investment Management Group | Morningstar
- Randy Parrish, CFA, Head of Credit for Voya Investment Management,
- Andrew Sveen| Co-Director of Floating-Rate Loans, Portfolio Manager | Eaton Vance Management