The winners of the 15th annual Envestnet | PMC & Investment Advisor Asset Manager Awards were in the spotlight during the 2019 Envestnet Advisor Summit in Austin, Texas, held in early May.
“We extend our congratulations to Frontier [Asset Management] and the other winners who are truly raising the bar for managers in their respective categories,” according to Tim Clift, chief investment strategist of Envestnet | PMC, Envestnet’s Portfolio Management Consultants group.
This year’s winners were chosen from hundreds of best-in-breed performers in several asset classes, including alternatives. To be nominated as a finalist, the asset managers must have a management team with at least three years of experience leading a portfolio with $200 million or more in assets available to advisors on Envestnet’s platform.
“The strategies and products from this year’s award winners exemplify sound, forward-looking investment management, particularly in the volatile market we’ve seen, and they further demonstrate that active management shines,” Clift explained.
These portfolio managers consistently deliver alpha while minimizing beta for advisors and their investor clients in changing market climates. As the stock market continues to zigzag — the S&P 500, for instance, fell nearly 7% in May, making it the second-worst May since the 1960s — the 2019 winners of the Asset Manager of the Year Awards have plenty of insights for advisors and investors.
Videos of the award winners can be viewed here:
- How Top Asset Managers Stay Ahead of the Pack
- Top Asset Managers Share Market Outlooks, Strategies
- Envestnet Advisor Award Winners: Putting Principles Into Practice
Profiles of the individual award winners are found here:
- 2019 Asset Manager Awards: Frontier Asset Management, Fund Strategist Model
- 2019 Asset Manager Awards: Brown Advisory, Large Cap Growth Strategy
- 2019 Asset Manager Awards: Federated Investors Strategic Value Strategy
- 2019 Asset Manager Awards: Baird Mid-Cap Growth Strategy
- 2019 Asset Manager Awards: Copeland Capital Management, Small Cap Dividend Growth Strategy
- 2019 Asset Manager Awards: WCM Focused Growth International ADR Strategy
- 2019 Asset Manager Awards: Westchester Capital Management, Merger Strategy
- 2019 Asset Manager Awards: Segall Bryant & Hamill, Short Term Taxable Bond Strategy
- 2019 Asset Manager Awards: Trillium Asset Management, All Cap Core Strategy
- Essential Advisor Award Winners of 2019