Advisors who use Fidelity’s Wealthscape platform for clearing and custody solutions will now be able to access a variety of integration options in one place with the official launch of the Wealthscape Integration Xchange.
“The store is now open,” Tricia Haskins, vice president of digital strategy and platform consulting at Fidelity Institutional, tells ThinkAdvisor. Until the official launch, Integration Xchange had been available to only some early adopters.
The offering provides advisors and wealth managers an open and flexible way to build tailored technology platforms by accessing third-party tools such as Orion Advisor Services, Black Diamond Wealth Platform, Envestnet | Tamarac, Junxure Cloud and MoneyGuidePro in one place.
“There are many technology tools in the market today that help advisors deepen relationships with clients, as well as grow and evolve their businesses,” said Haskins in a statement. “Our goal is to make the options available within a single location and to continue to evolve our offering along with today’s fast-paced fintech environment.”
Integration Xchange offers advisors and wealth managers integration capabilities such as:
- Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) to embed brokerage data and functionality into their platform with customized user interfaces for near real-time data retrieval and processing
- Framing and linking to integrate Wealthscape features with their own branding
- Outbound transmissions so that firms can leverage a suite of data transmission files to retrieve client specific data from Fidelity’s core broker system in bulk on a regular basis
- Inbound file processing, so firms can send transactions in bulk for near real-time processing
- Financial Information eXchange (FIX) for Fidelity Clearing & Custody Solutions clients who use FIX and third-party management systems.
“There are different ways to execute through integration,” explained Haskins. It’s about choice and flexibility, about firms developing the technology they need. We know that one size doesn’t fit all.”
Integration Xchange is the latest solution available on Fidelity’s Wealthscape platform, which already includes deep integrations with eMoney — adopted by more than 2,000 issuers in nearly 700 firms — and Fidelity Automated Managed Platform (Fidelity AMP), a digital advice solution co-developed with eMoney and deployed to more than 30 firms, according to Fidelity.
— Check out New Challenge for Wealth Managers: Ramping Up Your Digital Quotient by Tricia Haskins on ThinkAdvisor.