The Advisor Group of independent broker-dealers has wrapped up its second annual leadership roadshow, which involved visits to 20 cities.
President and CEO Jamie Price, Executive Vice President of National Sales Allison Pratt and other in management met with close to 2,000 of the firm’s roughly 5,000 registered representatives, who are affiliated with FSC Securities Corp., Royal Alliance Associates, SagePoint Financial and Woodbury Financial Services.
“I believe there is no better way to demonstrate that we are in an advisor’s corner than to go out and meet advisors where they are and engage in meaningful conversations,” Price said in a statement. “The feedback we’ve gotten from our the stronger our partnership is, and the more we are able to equip advisors to succeed in this fiduciary era.”
Advisor Group registered reps who participated in the town hall meeting learned about the firm’s The Future Is Now 2.0 initiative. They also attended workshops and met with Advisor Group leaders.
Some of the roadshow’s peer panels and discussions focused on how advisors can best:
- Adapt to, and embrace, the evolving regulatory environment to grow their businesses
- Deepen client relationships amid shifting demographics
- Diversify their revenue stream in the face of fee pressure
- Showcase the value of their advice
- Enhance productivity and client outcomes
- Learn more about industry best practices, as shared by their peers, and
- Leverage the support of the Advisor Group network
Materials highlighting this practical advice have been make available online by Advisor Group, including an “intuitive” microsite, educational brochures and 14 step-by-step business-building playbooks.
“We’re delighted to have received an overwhelmingly positive response from the roadshow attendees,” according to Pratt. “They felt that the content was valuable in preparing them to better serve clients in our changing industry.”