RIA in a Box announced Tuesday that it has released new employee trade monitoring software as part of its MyRIACompliance tool. The software will help RIAs comply with Rule 204A-1, which requires them to report personal securities holdings.
(Related: Are You Ready for T+2?)
“For many RIA firms the tracking of employee transactions and holdings, which is a key regulator focus area, is an antiquated, paper-driven process,” GJ King, RIA in a Box president, said in a statement. “This new tool applies the latest in financial technology innovation to help RIA firms of all sizes automate employee trade submission, pre-clearance, review, and monitoring.”
Features of the new software include:
- Automated electronic access to over 15,000 financial institutions
- Supervision, administration and reporting capabilities for chief compliance officers
- A consolidated online system for viewing transactions and holdings by advisors covered by the rule
- Digitization of employee trade submission, pre-clearance, review and monitoring
- A simple interface for employees to link their applicable personal brokerage accounts
The software will be available later this month. Current MyRIACompliance subscribers have an introductory price of $10 per user per month.
— Read Personal Securities Reporting: Push Back at Your Peril on ThinkAdvisor.