In need of a little inspiration? Ask yourself these probing questions to discover what really matters to you and how to go about getting it.
1. What would you do if you learned you had only 6 months to live? Time has a way of focusing your mind on what really matters. Are you wasting your time pursuing insignificant goals?
2. Are you doing what you should be doing? You are the only one who can decide what’s right for you. And deep down, you know if you’re on the right course.
3. Do you currently have the skills required to fulfill your goals? There is always something new to be learned. The truth is that you can’t be “clueless” and be a champion at the same time.
4. What difference would it make if you were successful? How would it feel? What would be different in your life? The journey is tough, but it keeps you going to know why it’s worth it.
5. What would you do if you won $1 million and had absolutely no limitations in what you could be? Money changes everything in life. Are you allowing the lack of it to hold you back?