The American Association for Long-Term Care Insurance announced the recipients of the 2012 National Long Term Care Insurance Sales Achievement Awards recognizing producers based on sales across multiple categories. The 2012 Top-10 Long-Term Care Insurance Producers (based on placed individual premium) are:
- Susie Caspar, Caspar Long Term Care Planning, Dover, Mass.
- Mary Ann DeKing, ACSIA Long-Term Care Inc., Darien, Ill.
- Jay Rosen, Rosen Insurance Agency, Wellington, Fla.
- Wayne Reynolds, ACSIA Long-Term Care Inc., Concord, Ohio
- Richard Brief, Long Term Care Resources, Warren, N.J.
- Paul Isenberg, Long Term Care Insurance Advisors, Warwick, R.I.
- Gene Cutler, LTC Financial Partners, Manhasset, N.Y.
- Geoff George, Northeast LTC, Westborough, Mass.
- Marlys Fiterman, Newman LTC, Richfield, Minn.
- Craig Swift, LTC Financial Partners, New York, N.Y.
A new category was added several years ago to recognize producers who first began selling LTC insurance during the prior year. The 2012 Long-Term Care Insurance Rookie of the Year (individual placed premium) is Kim McDanal of Genworth Financial in Birmingham, Ala.