- What goals did you accomplish in the first quarter of 2012?
- Why are these goals significant?
- How do they make you feel?
- What goals did you not achieve that you had intended to?
- What changes do you need to make to achieve them?
- In what area(s) do you need coaching or training?
- For the next 90 days, what further progress can you make toward your 90-day goals?
- What are your new 90-day goals?
- What are you resisting doing?
- How can you use your personal strengths to accomplish three needed actions each week to achieve your 90-day goals?
Sign up for The Lead and get a new tip in your inbox every day! More tips:
- Advisor Goals: 7 Steps to Achieve Success
- Working Out Your Profitable Future
- Written Marketing Plans: Instruction Manuals for Your Business
Simon Reilly of Leading Advisor Inc. is a financial advisor coach, speaker and writer. Simon writes a daily blog and can be reached at www.leadingadvisor.com/blog.