Here’s a snapshot of the new iShares bond ETFs:
- iShares Aaa – A Rated Corporate Bond Fund (QLTA) – This ETF provides single-trade access to high-quality corporate debt issuers, broadly diversified across sectors and maturities.
- iShares Barclays U.S. Treasury Bond Fund (GOVT) – Offers exposure to a broad range of U.S. Treasuries maturities (1-30 years) in one trade.
- iShares Barclays CMBS Bond Fund (CMBS) – Focused on investment grade commercial mortgage-backed securities.
- iShares Barclays GNMA Bond Fund (GNMA) – Provides a flexible way to invest in a portfolio of fixed-rate, mortgage-backed securities issued by issued by the Government National Mortgage Association (GNMA).
- iShares Financials Sector Bond Fund (MONY) – Targets exposure to investment grade U.S. corporate financial sector bonds.
- iShares Industrials Sector Bond Fund (ENGN) – Focuses on the industrial sector, which comprises 56% of the U.S. corporate bond market.
- iShares Utilities Sector Bond Fund (AMPS) – Targets the U.S. utility corporate bond sector.
BlackRock also added five global sector stock ETFs linked to MSCI indexes. These new funds are: the iShares MSCI Global Agriculture Producers Fund (VEGI), iShares MSCI Global Energy Producers Fund (FILL), iShares MSCI Global Select Metals & Mining Producers Fund (PICK), iShares MSCI Global Gold Miners Fund (RING) and iShares MSCI Global Silver Miners Fund (SLVP).