Here are 12 important things to consider for your New Year’s resolutions.
- Your insurance agency website is updated and current.
- Your website leverages SEO best practices.
- Your agency value proposition is prominently displayed and easily understood.
- You have a prominent call to action (above the fold) on your insurance agency website.
- You have a professional and consistent insurance agency e-marketing program.
- You have a quality prospect list with X-dates.
- Your agency makes more than 500 outbound calls per producer per month to targeted prospects (or you have another type of “drip” campaign in place).
- You have a social-media initiative in place including company LinkedIn and Facebook pages, a professional LinkedIn profile for each of your agency employees and an insurance agency blog.
- You have your own YouTube channel with pithy videos about your agency, products, services, solutions and perhaps some client testimonials.
- You’ve rehearsed your elevator, telephone and voice-mail pitches. You can quickly differentiate your agency from the pack with a simple “big three” list of differentiators.
- You have a clear, efficient and documented lead-handling process.
- Your e-collateral is branded and updated.
If you can stick to these resolutions, you’ll be off to a great start next year and for years to come.