Here are 12 important things to consider for your New Year’s resolutions.
- Your insurance agency website is updated and current.
- Your website leverages SEO best practices.
- Your agency value proposition is prominently displayed and easily understood.
- You have a prominent call to action (above the fold) on your insurance agency website.
- You have a professional and consistent insurance agency e-marketing program.
- You have a quality prospect list with X-dates.
- Your agency makes more than 500 outbound calls per producer per month to targeted prospects (or you have another type of “drip” campaign in place).
- You have a social-media initiative in place including company LinkedIn and Facebook pages, a professional LinkedIn profile for each of your agency employees and an insurance agency blog.
- You have your own YouTube channel with pithy videos about your agency, products, services, solutions and perhaps some client testimonials.
- You’ve rehearsed your elevator, telephone and voice-mail pitches. You can quickly differentiate your agency from the pack with a simple “big three” list of differentiators.
- You have a clear, efficient and documented lead-handling process.
- Your e-collateral is branded and updated.
If you can stick to these resolutions, you’ll be off to a great start next year and for years to come.
Sign up for The Lead and get a new tip in your inbox every day! More tips:
- Maximize Your Clients’ Social Security
- Great Stories Equal Great Sales
- ‘Tis the Season…for Customer Reviews
Alan Blume is an author, and as founder and CEO of StartUpSelling Inc., he works with small businesses on lead generation, sales, marketing, website design and branding. For more information, go to www.StartUpSelling.com.