A life insurer that courts middle-income families plans to move to a new home in April 2013.
Primerica Inc., Duluth Inc., Ga. (NYSE: PRI), has agreed to lease 344,476 square feet of office space on 30 acres inside an office park in the center of Gwinnett County, Ga.
The new office space will replace Primerica’s current campus, which is also in Gwinnett Country.
Primerica now leases 385,217 square feet in 10 leased buildings.
The new facility will consolidate all of Primerica’s business areas and functions into one 3-story building with two connected wings, Primerica says.
Citigroup Inc., New York (NYSE:C), Primerica’s former parent, used an initial public offering to turn Primerica into an independent company in April 2010.
Primerica sells term life, mutual funds and other financial products through a network of about 100,000 independent representatives.
- Warren S. Hersch
Other Primerica coverage from National Underwriter Life & Health:
- Citigroup Prices Primerica Shares
- Earnings: MetLife, Prudential, Principal, Torchmark, Phoenix, Allstate, Protective, Primerica, Humana, Coventry, Centene, Triple-S, NFP, Brown
- Earnings: AIG Life Ops Post Big Profit; Plus Pru, Hartford, Unum, WellPoint, Aetna, NFP, Primerica, Others
- Citigroup Completes $230 Million Primerica Sale
- Primerica Placed in New Citi Division