With all due respect to Green Day, I hope that you’re not singing this song: “Wake Me Up When September Ends.”
September. It’s here now.
We’re in that last push for business so that we might end 2011 in as good a position as possible. Flaky economy be damned.
No time to sleep. Here’s what you can do:
- Network more and do it in a more strategic manner.
- Connect with clients.
- Reconnect with dormant accounts.
- Invest in some refresher training.
- Start to use social media exquisitely. (Don’t know how? Reach out and get some help. There are scads of resources to contact.)
- Not getting the results that you want? Think creatively and do things differently…now
- Explore strategic alliances.
- Divorce “bad” clients.
- Stop blaming the economy, your employees, your bad luck.
- Think positively.
- Get/be healthy. You can’t work hard if you don’t feel good.
Got it? Do it…Now.
For more on making the most of the fall months, see:
- Fall marketing starts today
- Get your (business) groove back
- Sideline strategy: Marketing tips from the NFL
Adrian Miller is the founder of Adrian Miller Sales Training. To find out more or to visit her blog go to: http://adrianmiller.wordpress.com.