Digital Insurance Inc. has hired Adam Pannell to be senior vice president, mergers and acquisitions, for the western portion of the United States.
Pannell will manage and develop relationships with potential acquisition candidates.
Pannell has a bachelor’s degree in business administration from California State University and a master’s degree in business administration from Southern Methodist University.
In other personnel news:
- New York Life Insurance Company, New York, has hired Chris Ashe to be senior vice president and chief financial officer of retirement income security.
Ashe previously was vice president of financial and strategic planning at Prudential Annuities, a division of Prudential Financial Inc., Newark, N.J. (NYSE:PRU).
Ashe has a bachelor’s degree in business management from Rutgers University and a master’s degree from Georgia State University. He holds a Chartered Financial Analyst professional designation.
- Liberty Life Insurance Company, Greenville, S.C., a unit of Athene Holding Ltd., has hired Alison Denis to be director of marketing.
Denis, who will work in the company’s Wilmington, Del., office, founded and led Edgehill Consulting L.L.C., Princeton, N.J., a marketing consulting firm.
Denis has a bachelor’s degree from Vassar College and a master’s degree from New York University.
- Forethought Financial Group, Indianapolis, has hired Brenda Gempler to be senior vice president of national accounts.
Gempler, who will be based in Minneapolis, previously was managing director for the bank channel at Transamerica Capital, San Francisco, a unit of AEGON N.V., The Hague, Netherlands.
Gempler has a bachelor’s degree in business and marketing from the University of St. Thomas and holds the Certified Financial Planner professional designation.
- Alliant Insurance Services Inc., Newport Beach, C.A., has hired Peter Rosky to be assistant vice president of the company’s New York office.
Rosky previously was a vice president in the Western Springs, Ill., office of USI.
Rosky has a bachelor’s degree in history from Montclair University, Montclair, N.J.
- Alavere Health L.L.C., Washington, has named Dr. Fiona Wilmot to be a vice president in the evidence-based medicine practice.
Wilmot previously was the medical director at Blue Shield of California, San Francisco.
Other personnel changes columns from National Underwriter Life & Health:
- Personnel Changes: Symetra, Penn Mutual, LSV, LTCI, KePRO, Concert
- Personnel Changes: Aetna, ACLI, Great West, DTCC
- Personnel Changes: PIAA, Aetna, Arizona Blue, Symetra
- Personnel Changes: Nippon Life, Great-West, Lockton, Cohen Milstein
- Personnel Changes: Prudential, Aviva, Lincoln Financial, Triple-S