The finalists are all part of the Life & Health Insurance Network at Summit Business Media, Erlanger, Ky. – the publisher of National Underwriter Life & Health and the NU Online News Service.
The American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE), Wheaton, Ill., runs the Azbee award program to recognize excellence in business-to-business (B-to-B) publishing. The top award winners will be announced in August in Chicago, at the ASBPE National Editorial Conference.
The Summit Business Media Azbee finalists are:
- Agent’s Sales Journal (September 2010) – Best How-To Article for its step-by-step guide to “Building An Agency”
- Benefits Selling (December 2010) – Best Feature Article Design for “You Can’t Go Home Again.”
- Life Insurance Selling (April 2010) – Best Individual Profile, for its profile of Larry Barton, president of The American College.
- National Underwriter Life & Health (Nov. 22, 2010) – Best Featured Series for its investigation “Inside the NAIC.”
- National Underwriter Life & Health (Nov. 8, 2010) – Best News Analysis/Investigative article, for its report on the GOP capture of the House in “Back In Business.”
- Senior Market Advisor (November 2010) – Best Web Feature Article for following father-daughter financial superheroes in “A Day In The Life.”
“We are very excited to have six Azbee nominations from the Life & Health Insurance Network,” says Dave O’Neil, group publisher for the Life & Health Insurance Network. “This is a great reflection of the quality editorial and design in our publications and websites that have made us the Number 1 information provider in the life and health insurance markets.”