W&S Financial Group Distributors, Inc., the wholesale distributor of annuities and life insurance for Western & Southern Financial Group, Cincinnati, has introduced Legacy Forward – a single premium, interest-sensitive whole life insurance policy.
Legacy Forward is a wealth transfer vehicle that leverages one premium payment into a larger tax-free gift for a named beneficiary, such as a family member or a charity. For example, in the case of a 68-year-old female nontobacco user, a $40,000 single premium provides an immediate and guaranteed death benefit of $71,537 with the potential to grow larger over time at an interest rate renewed annually.
Issued and guaranteed by Western-Southern Life Assurance Company, Cincinnati, Ohio, another member of Western & Southern Financial Group, Legacy Forward’s policy highlights include:
- A minimum single premium of $10,000.
- A guaranteed death benefit and cash value.
- An Accelerated Death Benefit allowing the policyowner to receive an advance on the death benefit, in case of terminal illness.
- A simple application and underwriting decision within 15 minutes.
- A 100% guaranteed return of premium (net of loans and partial surrenders), if the policy is surrendered.
Issue ages of 18-80, enabling a parent or grandparent to buy a small policy to establish life insurance coverage for a young adult at favorable younger ages. In addition to providing death benefit protection, the policy will continue to build cash value that can be accessed by loans or partial surrenders for future financial needs.