Securian Financial Group’s retirement website now offers goal-based navigation aimed at helping advisors get to information faster.
The redesigned site, SecurianRetirementCenter.com, offers resources and interactive tools for advisors who market individual annuities and retirement plans, says the St. Paul, Minn., holding company, which is the parent of a group of companies, including Minnesota Life Insurance Company.
The company says the site navigation is set up to reflect retirement advisors’ goals as follows:
- Resources for prospecting and building assets in existing plans and annuity contracts
- Tools and ideas that advisors can use to serve and retain existing clients
- Perspectives on retirement plan issues such as revenue sharing, fee transparency and target date funds
- A news section that can be sorted by product
- Spotlighting of the company’s latest product and service enhancements.
A web demo walks advisors through the new features and shows how to use them, the company says.