The Insured Retirement Institute (IRI)’s 2010 Marketing Conference -to be held Feb. 21-23 in New York City – will feature the latest industry trends, gripping keynote speakers and the first-ever IRI “Advisor Forum” for financial advisors.
“There is still an incredible amount of buzz from our first Annual Meeting this past fall, and we look to provide an even more exciting, fulfilling experience for the Marketing Conference,” said Cathy Weatherford, IRI CEO and President. “2009 is over and it is time to focus on the future. Our industry is prepared to deliver guarantees and peace of mind for consumers and that will be front and center next month in New York City.”
Some of the conference’s featured speakers include:
- Dan Gilbert: Bestselling author, researcher, professor of psychology, Harvard University whose TV program “This Emotional Life” recently premiered on PBS will discuss “Stumbling into Happiness”
- James Glassman: former Secretary of State for Public Diplomacy and Public Affairs, economic expert and CNN talk show moderator on “What’s Ahead for the Economy?”
- J.D. Kleinke: Chairman and C.E.O. of Omnimedix Institute, author and medical economist, will speak on “Healthcare & its Impact on Retirement”
- Marci Rossell: former Chief Economist for CNBC will focus on the “Nexus of Economics, Politics, Culture & the Media”
- Jeff Skiles: Co-Pilot of Flight 1549 will tell the fascinating story on “Lessons from the Miracle on the Hudson”
Click here to download the Preliminary Program which includes a complete conference agenda.