Bradford Campbell is now “of counsel” at Schiff Hardin L.L.C.
Campbell, formerly the assistant secretary of labor who was in charge of the federal Employee Benefits Security Administration, will be part of the employee benefits and executive compensation group at Schiff Hardin, Washington.
Campbell has a bachelor’s degree from Harvard University and a law degree from Georgetown University.
In other personnel news:
– The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has named Henry Hu director of a new Division of Risk, Strategy and Financial Innovation. Hu is a law professor at the University of Texas.
– Prudential Annuities, a unit of Prudential Financial Inc., Newark, N.J., has hired Tim Seifert to be a vice president and director of national sales.
Seifert previously was a senior managing director at PLANCO Financial Services L.L.C., a unit of Hartford Financial Services Group Inc., Hartford.
– Lincoln Financial Distributors, a unit of Lincoln National Corp., Radnor, Pa., has hired John Kennedy to be head of retirement solutions distribution.
Kennedy previously was national sales manager at the MetLife Investors unit of MetLife Inc., New York. He has a bachelor’s degree in business from St. Joseph’s University of Philadelphia.
– CBCA Administrators Inc., Columbus, Ohio, has promoted Cindy Sonnen to chief operating officer, from executive vice president of operations.
– Carlisle Management Company S.C.A., Luxembourg, a life settlement fund manager, has hired Victor Heggelman to be finance manager.
Heggelman previously worked at Morgan Stanley & Company Inc., New York. He also has worked as a life settlement audit manager.
– Towers Perrin Forster & Crosby Inc., Philadelphia, has hired Blaise DiFedele to be an assistant vice president in the life and health reinsurance brokerage business.
DiFedele previously worked for a unit of American International Group Inc., New York. He has a bachelor’s degree from Montclair State University in New Jersey.
– Alliance Benefit Group Carolinas L.L.C., Charlotte, N.C., a retirement plan administrator, has hired Rocky D’Alessandro to be a member of the advisor service team.
D’Alessandro previously was a consultant at RolloverSystems Inc., Charlotte. He has a bachelor’s degree in economics from Pennsylvania State University.