- 73% — Percentage of high-net-worth investors who say they are getting advice from a professional advisor, compared with 67 percent last year.
- One-third — Percentage of investors who don’t have a primary financial advisor, down from 41 percent in 2008.
- 13% — Percentage of investors who expect to look for a new advisor in the next 12 months, up from 8 percent in 2008.
- 25% — Percentage of investors who say they initiated contact with their advisor, compared with 27 percent who were contacted by their advisor.
- 51% — Percentage of investors who either have had no contact with their advisor or don’t have an advisor.
- 33% — Approximate percentage of high-net-worth investors who say their advisor doesn’t offer the products or services they need.
Source: Phoenix Wealth Survey