The National Association of Insurance Commissioners has announced its 2009 committee chairs and vice chairs.
The NAIC, Kansas City, Mo., made the following appointments:
Life Insurance and Annuities Committee
- Chair: Eric Dinallo, superintendent, New York State Insurance Department.
- Vice Chair: Adam Hamm, commissioner, North Dakota Department of Insurance.
Health Insurance and Managed Care Committee
- Chair: Sandy Praeger, commissioner, Kansas Insurance Department.
- Vice Chair: Joel Ario, commissioner, Pennsylvania Insurance Department.
Property and Casualty Insurance Committee
- Chair: Michael McRaith, director, Illinois Division of Insurance.
- Vice Chair: Scott Richardson, director, South Carolina Department of Insurance.
Market Regulation and Consumer Affairs Committee