The National Association of Insurance Commissioners has announced its 2009 committee chairs and vice chairs.
The NAIC, Kansas City, Mo., made the following appointments:
Life Insurance and Annuities Committee
- Chair: Eric Dinallo, superintendent, New York State Insurance Department.
- Vice Chair: Adam Hamm, commissioner, North Dakota Department of Insurance.
Health Insurance and Managed Care Committee
- Chair: Sandy Praeger, commissioner, Kansas Insurance Department.
- Vice Chair: Joel Ario, commissioner, Pennsylvania Insurance Department.
Property and Casualty Insurance Committee
- Chair: Michael McRaith, director, Illinois Division of Insurance.
- Vice Chair: Scott Richardson, director, South Carolina Department of Insurance.
Market Regulation and Consumer Affairs Committee
- Chair: Kim Holland, commissioner, Oklahoma Department of Insurance.
- Vice Chair: Ralph Tyler III, commissioner, Maryland Insurance Administration.
Financial Condition Committee
- Chair: Alfred Gross, commissioner, Virginia Bureau of Insurance.
- Vice Chair: Steven Goldman, commissioner, New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance.
Financial Regulation Standards and Accreditation Committee
- Chair: Joseph Torti III, superintendent, Rhode Island Insurance Division.
- Vice Chair: Leslie Newman, commissioner, Tennessee Department of Commerce and Insurance.
International Insurance Relations Committee
- Chair: Steven Goldman, commissioner, New Jersey Department of Banking and Insurance.
- Vice Chair: Sandy Praeger, commissioner, Kansas Insurance Department.