Steve Schwartz has become a partner in the New York office of Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell L.L.P.
Schwartz previously was a partner in the insurance and reinsurance practices at Clifford Chance L.L.P.
Schwartz has a bachelor’s degree from Princeton University and a law degree from Columbia University.
In other personnel news:
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan L.L.P., New York, has named Keith Andruschak a partner.
Andruschak, who handles insurance law, previously was a special counsel at Stroock.
- Jackson National Asset Management L.L.C., Chicago, a unit of Jackson National Life Insurance Company, Lansing, Mich., which is a unit of Prudential L.L.C., London, has promoted Dan Koors to senior vice pPresident from vice president.
Koors, the units chief financial officer, oversees fund administration services, including risk management efforts.
Koors has a bachelor’s degree in accounting from Wright State University. He holds the Certified Public Accountant professional designation.
- Assurant Health, Milwaukee, a unit of Assurant Inc., has named Laura Hohing senior vice president, executive sales, officer, and named Mike Norderhaug has been named senior vice president – sales strategy and sales support.-
- Apex Global Partners Inc., Dallas, has hired Jay Beck to be senior vice president and managing director of business development for its benefits and consulting division.
Beck previously was president of Century Healthcare L.L.C., Plano, Texas.
- Aon Consulting, an arm of Aon Corp., Chicago, has hired Will Sneden to be senior vice president and health and benefits practice leader in the Carolinas.
Sneden previously was the consulting office leader in Charlotte, N.C., for Hewitt Associates L.L.C.
Aon Consulting Worldwide has hired Fran?ois Choquette to be senior vice president and leader of the Americas team for the global benefits practice. He will be based in San Francisco.
Choquette previously worked in international benefits consulting at Mercer, a unit of Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc., New York.
Choquette has a bachelor’s degree in actuarial science from Laval University. He is a fellow of the Society of Actuaries and of the Canadian Institute of Actuaries.
CORRECTION: An earlier version of this article misstated the name of Locke Lord Bissell & Liddell L.L.P.