- 48%: Percentage of American workers who plan to work past the age of 67.
- 45%: Percentage of those 60 and over who believe they will be retired at 67.
- 72%: Percentage of workers with total net assets between $100,000 and $500,000 who will continue to work because they love their careers; 66 percent said they were not ready to end their careers.
- 83%: Percentage of people who will continue working past retirement to stay “mentally engaged.”
- 82%: Percentage of workers who say they would reduce spending in retirement, compared to 58 percent who would alter their investments.
Source: Sun Life Financial