Prudential Financial Inc. has named Stephen Pelletier president of Prudential Annuities.
Pelletier has been chairman of the Prudential International Investments business, according to Prudential, Newark, N.J.
Pelletier has a bachelor’s degree from Northwestern University and a master’s degree from Yale University.
The company has promoted Christopher Cooper, head of wealth management international investments, to succeed Pelletier at the top of Prudential International Investments.
Cooper has a bachelor’s degree from the University of Tennessee and a master’s degree in business from the University of Chicago.
In other personnel news:
- Munich Reinsurance America Inc., Atlanta, a unit of M?nchener R?ckversicherungs-Gesellschaft A.G., Munich, Germany, has hired Bill Moore to be vice president for underwriting and medical.
Moore has been chief administrative officer at AAA Life Insurance Company, Livonia, Mich.
- Hales & Company, New York, an insurance industry financial advisory firm, has named Robert Schneider a managing director.
Schneider previously was chief financial officer of USI Holdings Corp., Briarcliff Manor, N.Y.
- Penn Mutual Life Insurance Company, Horsham, Pa., has hired Thomas Feledick to be vice president for talent development.
Feledick previously was director of global executive and organizational development for IMS Health Inc., Norwalk, Conn.
Feledick has a bachelor’s degree in business management from St. Joseph’s University.
- Lockton Companies L.L.C., Kansas City, Mo., has hired Brian Neary to be a vice president and producer for its Washington employee benefits consulting practice.
Neary previously was a worldwide partner with Mercer Health & Benefits in Washington, a unit of Marsh & McLennan Companies Inc., New York. He holds the Certified Employee Benefits Specialist professional designation.
- Longfellow Benefits L.L.C., Boston, has hired Jennifer Whitney to be a senior consultant for employee benefits and Lawrence Karle to be a senior consultant for retirement services.
Whitney has a bachelor’s degree from Boston College.
Karle previously was a senior relationship manager in the national accounts division at Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company, Springfield, Mass. He has a bachelor’s degree in finance from Loyola College in Baltimore and a master’s degree in business from the University of Massachusetts.