Lincoln National Corp. has hired 3 executives to work in a new innovation initiatives unit at its retirement income security ventures group.
Bobby Greenberg will be a vice president and head of consumer insights and strategic intelligence at the group. He previously was group vice president at Affinion Loyalty Group Inc., Norwalk, Conn.
Lincoln also has hired Austin Rosenthal to be an assistant vice president and director of innovation at the group and Todd Manke to be director of consumer insights at the group.
In other personnel news:
- GenRe LifeHealth, a unit of Gen Re Corp., Stamford, Conn., has hired Jeremy Starr to be vice president, client solutions.
Starr previously worked on capital market projects for life and health reinsurance at a unit of Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc., New York.
- Aetna Inc., Hartford, has hired Eileen Auen to be head of health care delivery, medical management, and geographic development.
Auen previously was chief executive officer of APS Healthcare Inc., Silver Spring, Md.
Auen has a bachelor’s degree in economics and finance from Towson University and a master’s degree in business from the University of Virginia.
Auen is a past member of the board of the Disease Management Association of America, Washington.
- Partners Advantage Insurance Services L.L.C., Fargo, N.D., an insurance distributor, has hired Ryan Clemency to be director of the Partners Advantage Elite Partner program, which will create special contracts for general agencies and brokerage general agencies.
Ryan previously worked for J.G. Wentworth Inc., Bryn Mawr, Pa.
- Premera Blue Cross, Mountlake Terrace, Wash., has hired Cliff Klima to be market relations consultant for the company’s LifeWise Health Plan of Arizona unit.
Klima is a former LifeWise president.
- Medica Holding Company, Minnetonka, Minn., the parent of a health insurer, has hired George Steinhoff to be chief technology officer.
Steinhoff previously was chief technology officer for application systems at GE-WMC Mortgage Securities L.L.C., Burbank, Calif.
- Lockton Inc., Kansas City, Mo., an insurance brokerage firm, has hired Tim Meacham to be senior vice president in the operations group.
Meacham previously was managing director for the Chesapeake region at Wachovia Insurance, a unit of Wachovia Corp., Charlotte, N.C.
- Wilmington Trust Corp., Wilmington, Del., has promoted Kemp Stickney to chief fiduciary officer in the wealth advisory services business.
Stickney previously was president of Wilmington Trust’s savings bank operation in Florida.
Stickney has a bachelor’s degree in philosophy from Hobart College and a law degree from Vermont Law School.
- The American College, Bryn Mawr, Pa., has hired John Sawyer to be chief financial officer.
Sawyer previously was CFO at the College of Physicians, Philadelphia.
Sawyer has a bachelor’s degree in business from Widener University, Chester, Pa., and a master’s degree in financial services from the American College.
Sawyer holds the Chartered Financial Consultant, Certified Management Accountant and Certified in Financial Management professional designations.