- 44%: Percentage of people in the United States who are worried about intergenerational finances.
- 28%: Percentage of Americans who are caring for children and parents or elderly relatives at the same time.
- 47%: Percentage of U.S. families who made lifestyle changes to accommodate for multi-generational caregiving responsibilities.
- 35%: Percentage of U.S. multi-generational caregivers who are concerned about meeting day-to-day expenses.
- 28%: Percentage of families who put off saving for retirement and other major financial goals to meet caregiving responsibilities.
Source: The Hartford