The death of a loved one causes many headaches for those who are left behind. A final expense policy alleviates many of the troubles. Mutual of Omaha has introduced Whole Life Express, a policy that pays out directly to the named beneficiary so he can take care of medical bills, funeral costs and other outstanding debts.
Some of the plan highlights include:
- Face amounts up to $50,000.
- Rates never increase with age.
- Full death benefit paid no matter what policy year death occurs.
- Issued up to age 85 in most states.
- Cannot be canceled as long as premiums are paid.
For more information, visit www.mutualofomaha.com.