American United Life Insurance Company has hired Karen Betts to be vice president of marketing for its AUL Retirement Services unit.
AUL is a subsidiary of OneAmerica Financial Partners Inc., Indianapolis.
Betts had been with Alliance Bernstein, a subsidiary of AXA S.A., Paris.
In other personnel news:
- Principal Financial Group Inc., Des Moines, Iowa, has hired Irene Scalfani to be director of the alliance management group in the company’s retirement and investor services division.
The alliance group manages relationships with investment broker-dealers.
Scalfani previously had been executive director of business development for retirement and equity solutions at Morgan Stanley & Company Inc., New York.
Principal Funds, another unit of Principal Financial, named Nora Everett to be president.
Ralph Eucher, who had been president and chief executive officer, will continue to be the unit’s CEO.
Everett previously was senior vice president and deputy general counsel at Principal Financial.
- AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company, New York, a unit of AXA, has promoted Adrienne Johnson-Guider to senior vice president and head of its strategic initiatives group.
Johnson-Guider previously had been vice president and chief of staff in the office of the CEO at AXA Equitable.
- The National Association of Independent Life Brokerage Agencies, Fairfax, Va., has hired Susan Haning to be director of business development.
Haning, previously was national sales manager for AVW-TELAV Audio Visual Inc., Washington.
- MphasiS Healthcare Solutions, a unit of Eldorado Computing Inc., Phoenix, has hired Kerry Winkle to be senior vice president of sales and strategic planning.
Winkle previously was sales director at TriZetto Group Inc., Newport Beach, Calif.
- Peachtree LBP Finance Company, Norcross, Ga., has hired 3 regional vice presidents to support producers marketing Peachtree’s LBP 401(k) Plus program.
Jim Pullen will handle the Southeast, Kenneth Froug the Northeast and Mike Mondell the West.