A life settlement portfolio management firm has hired a sales executive.
Genesett Corp., Jacksonville, Fla., has named James Bilodeau to be managing director of institutional sales.
Bilodeau previously was a vice president at Riderwood Group Inc., Towson, Md., an investment bank.
In other personnel news:
- The Insurance Marketplace Standards Association, Bethesda, Md., says Charles FitzGerald has retired from his post as executive vice president of corporate relations. FitzGerald began working for IMSA in 2006. He previously spent 25 years at the American Council of Life Insurers, Washington.
- Symetra Financial Corp., Bellevue, Wash., has hired Bill Boyett to be regional group manager for the Carolinas region and Eric Nelson to be regional group manager for the North Central region, which includes Colorado, Kansas, Missouri and Nebraska.
The Symetra group division sells limited benefit medical plans and other worksite products.
- CIGNA HealthCare, Bloomfield, Conn., an arm of CIGNA Corp., Atlanta, has hired Scott Evelyn to be general manager of its health care operations in Alabama and Georgia.
Evelyn previously was head of Benefit Management Group, Royal Palm Beach, Fla., which became a unit of Arthur J. Gallagher & Co. Inc., Itasca, Ill., in 2006.
Evelyn has a bachelor’s degree from Florida State University.
- Conseco Inc., Carmel, Ind., has promoted James LeMere to vice president of policyholder services, from senior director of policyholder services.
LeMere has a bachelor’s degree in marketing from Northern Illinois University and a master’s degree from Indiana University.
LeMere holds the Fellow of the Life Management Institute and the Associate of Annuity Products and Administration professional designations.
- AmeriGroup Inc., Virginia Beach, Va., has hired Linda Whitley-Taylor to be executive vice president of associate services, Jeffrey Stredler to be senior vice president for senior litigation, and William Mellon to be senior vice president for corporate communications.
Whitley-Taylor previously was senior vice president for human resources at Genworth Financial Inc., Richmond, Va.
Stredler worked as a lawyer in Norfolk, Va.
Mellon was managing director of corporate communications at Northwest Airlines Inc., Eagan, Minn.
- The Pacific Business Group on Health, San Francisco, has hired David Lansky to be president.
Lansky succeeds Peter Lee, who will become executive director of national health policy.
Lansky has been a senior director at the Markle Foundation, New York.