- 20%: Percent increase in U.S. individual life insurance premiums for third quarter 2007.
- 8%: Percent increase in U.S. individual life insurance premiums for the first nine months of 2007 over 2006.
- 6%: Third-quarter percent increase in total face amount over 2006.
- 1%: Year-to-date decline in the total number of new policies sold.
- 9%: Percent increase in universal life insurance for the year; third-quarter increase was 23%.
- 10%: Year-to-date percent increase for variable universal life; third-quarter increase was 55%.
- 7% Year-to date increase in term life insurance; whole life increased 3%.
Source: LIMRA International