- Go on a tour. Visit a winery, a museum, a famous athletic venue or any other popular local attraction.
- Attend a holiday concert. Buy a block of tickets to a performance of the Nutcracker or another seasonal event.
- Tie in a charity. Do a Toys for Tots drive or make your event a fund-raiser for a local cause.
- Rent a suite at a basketball or hockey game. Suites at NBA or NHL arenas can typically accommodate widely varying groups of people. Minor league teams typically offer special packages as well.
- Winter wonderland. Sleigh rides, chestnuts roasting on an open fire, etc.
- Christmas around the world. Incorporate holiday traditions from a variety of countries into your party.
- Holiday lights tour. Charter a double-decker party bus to tour your city’s best holiday light displays.
- Formal holiday party. Everyone dresses to the nines with cocktails followed by dinner and dancing. Ideal for New Year’s Eve.
- Hire entertainers. An a cappella group singing Christmas carols outside your door, a solo musician playing holiday music, or even a comedian with a holiday-themed act can keep a crowd engaged.
- Weekend getaway. Have an overnight event at a local resort that offers skiing, snowmobiling or ice skating in cold climates, or golf, tennis and water sports in warmer climes.
Here are four strategies for using digital tools to help consumers buy, manage and use the products you sell.
Rushing around without the right information can become a habit.
Out of the 27 industries surveyed, financial advice and insurance brokers are near the top, Judy Diamond reports.
Sponsored by Fidelity Investments
Get insights into the mindset that’s driving today’s advisors to make a move--and help realize their unique business vision.
Don’t miss crucial news and insights you need to make informed investment advisory decisions. Join ThinkAdvisor.com now!
- Free unlimited access to ThinkAdvisor.com which provides advisors, like you, with comprehensive coverage of the products, services and trends necessary to guide your clients in making critical wealth, health and life decisions.
- Exclusive discounts on ALM and ThinkAdvisor events.
- Access to other award-winning ALM websites including TreasuryandRisk.com and Law.com.
Copyright © 2019 ALM Media Properties, LLC. All Rights Reserved.