Washington Square Financial L.L.C., a new company that buys annuity income streams and other income streams, has hired Jack Hudson to be national sales manager.
Hudson previously was sales manager for Peachtree Settlement Funding, a unit of Peach Holdings Inc., Boynton Beach, Fla.
In other personnel news:
- AXA Equitable Life Insurance Company, New York, a unit of AXA S.A., Paris, has brought in Claude Methot to be a senior vice president and chief product officer.
Methot, who will be in charge of life insurance and annuity product design, previously was a senior vice president in the group insurance marketing operation at the parent company level.
Methot has an actuarial diploma from Laval University.
- BB&T Corp., Winston-Salem, N.C., has hired David Fisher to be director of the wealth management division.
Fisher previously was the chief operating officer at a software development company.
Fisher has a bachelor’s degree from East Carolina University and law degree from the University of South Carolina.
- Hartford Financial Services Group Inc., Hartford, has promoted Rose Mihaly to senior vice president and chief marketing officer in its group benefits division.
Mihaly previously directed company’s retirement strategy initiative.
She has led and will continue to lead the company’s product and innovation council.
- The U.S. Treasury Department has hired William Evans to be an attorney-advisor in the Office of Benefits Tax Counsel.
Evans previously was a principal in the plan design and taxation group at the Groom Law Group, Washington.
Evans has a bachelor’s degree from Brigham Young University and a law degree from the University of Virginia.
- AIG Retirement Services Inc., a unit of American International Group Inc., New York, has named Randall Epright executive vice president and chief operating officer at AIG Advisor Group and senior vice president for operations and systems at AIG SunAmerica Asset Management Corp.
The company named Lillian Caliman senior vice president and chief information officer at AIG Retirement Services.
Epright previously was a senior vice president and chief operations officer at AIG Retirement Services.
Epright has a bachelor’s degree in business from Providence College and a master’s degree in business from the University of Denver.
Caliman was senior vice president and divisional chief information officer for informational technology at the AIG Annuity and AIG VALIC.
Caliman has a bachelor’s degree in business from Mount Sinai Mary’s College. She is a fellow of the Life Management Institute.