Anthony Piszel is leaving his post as chief financial officer of Health Net Inc. to become CFO of the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Corp.
Freddie Mac, McLean, Va., is one of the biggest U.S. mortgage insurers.
James Woys, who has been president of government and specialty services at Health Net, Thousand Oaks, Calif., will be acting CFO while Health Net looks for a permanent successor, Health Net says.
In other personnel news:
- The Internal Revenue Service has promoted Andrew Zuckerman to director of rulings and agreements in the employee plans division.
Zuckerman previously was an accounts management field director in the IRS wage and investment division. He also has been director of the federal, state and local governments division in the tax exempt and government entities division.
Zuckerman succeeds Joseph Grant, who is now employee plans director.
- Allianz Life Insurance Company of North America, Minneapolis, has hired Mike Jorgensen to be president of its USAllianz Securities unit.
Jorgensen previously was chief operating officer of Securian Financial Services, a unit of Minnesota Mutual Insurance Company, St. Paul, Minn.
Jorgensen has a master’s degree in marketing and finance from the University of Minnesota. He holds the Certified Public Accountant professional designation.
- Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services, New York, has promoted Grace Osborne to leader of the firm’s North America insurance practice.
Osborne succeeds Steve Dreyer, who is now U.S. practice leader for utilities and project finance.
Osborne has been leader of S&P’s advanced analytics team and chair of the Americas insurance criteria committee. She holds the Certified Public Accountant professional designation.
Rodney Clark will succeed Osborne as leader of the advanced analytics team and the North American criteria committee.
Clark is a Fellow of the Society of Actuaries.
- Wealth Management Systems Inc., Franklin Lakes, N.J., has hired Kevin Adams to be chief revenue officer.
Adams founded Metrics Partners Inc., Miami, a retirement industry marketing firm.
Adams has a bachelor’s degree from DePaul University and a master’s degree in business from Regis University.
- Stroock & Stroock & Lavan L.L.P., New York, has hired Kevin Andruschak to be a special counsel in its insurance practice group.
Andruschak previously was a counsel in the New York office of Clifford Chance L.L.P.
- New York Life Insurance Company, New York, has promoted Patricia Barbari to first vice president in the individual policy services department.
Barbari previously was an assistant vice president in the department.
Barbari has a bachelor’s degree from Duke University and a master’s degree in business from Columbia University.