The National Association of Insurance Commissioners has released a list of the 5 NAIC executives who received the highest compensation from the association in 2005.
The NAIC, Kansas City, Mo., has published the following names and compensation figures:
- Catherine Weatherford, executive vice president and chief executive, $331,390.
- Chris Evangel, managing director of the Securities Valuation Office in New York, $276,943.
- Brett Palmer, managing director of government relations in the NAIC’s Washington office, $225,267.
- Andy Beal, general counsel, $201,679.
- Mark Peavy, life and health actuary, $188,657.