NU Online News Service, Feb. 5, 2004, 12:57 p.m. EST – The Life and Health Insurance Foundation for Education, Washington, is looking for 5 great insurance stories.[@@]
The nonprofit group is working with Newsweek magazine to organize the 9th annual realLIFEstories Client Service Award Program.
LIFE wants to find true stories that illustrate the benefits of owning insurance, along with the importance of seeking advice from an insurance professional.
All full-time, licensed life and health insurance agents and brokers in the United States are eligible to participate in the award program. To enter, an agent must complete a 1-page application form and write a short essay that describes a client’s “realLIFEstory.”
The 5 categories are:
- Personal Insurance/Death Benefits.
- Personal Insurance/Living Needs Benefits.
- Insurance for Business Purposes/Death or Living Needs Benefits.
- Disability Income Insurance/Personal or Business.
- Health Insurance or Long Term Care Insurance/Personal or Business.
The winning stories will appear in a special advertising section in Newsweek, and LIFE will pay to fly the winning producers and their clients to Las Vegas for a 4-day trip.
More information about the contest is available at http://www.life-line.org