NU Online News Service, Jan. 27, 2004, 12:19 p.m. EST – The Million Dollar Round Table, Park Ridge, Ill., has announced the names of the companies that had the most members in MDRT in 2003.[@@]
MDRT, a group for successful agents who meet MRDT qualification requirements, had a total of 27,545 members last year from 485 companies in 68 different countries.
Here are the top 10 companies and their MDRT representation:
1. New York Life Insurance Company, New York ? 2,184 members.
2. Northwestern Mutual Financial Network, Milwaukee ? 1,523 members.
3. ING Life Insurance Corp. Ltd.-Korea, Seoul, Korea ? 979 members.
4. Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, N.J. ? 908 members.
5. Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, New York ? 744 members.
6. Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company, Springfield, Mass. ? 678 members.
7. Sony Life Insurance Company Ltd., Tokyo ? 667 members.
8. Thrivent Financial for Lutherans, Appleton, Wis. ? 610 members.
9. Prudential of Korea, Seoul, Korea ? 553 members.
10. Prudential Life Insurance Company Ltd., Tokyo ? 500 members.